The Encourager

The Encourager
Jeremiah 9: 24: But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD.

Agree With Me In Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless ### with the desire to read, listen to, meditate upon, and or study Your Word daily. Bless her to come to know and understand You. Help her know and understand how and why You exercise Your lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness upon the earth. Bless her to always be a perpetual, life-long student of the Word of God. God forever honor this prayer over ###’s life. Thank You God. Amen!
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that i receive my money in my account i am a student i need GOD support and your in prayer . JESUS please help me on earth . I pray for victory upon my life and to do mighty things on earth . Protection, long healthy life, a twinflame , harmoney stability . I need your support Father...
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray my husband/lover/soulmate finds me and that I find him. Pray that the Lord removes whatever blockages that are causing me to stay perpetually single.
Replies
12
Views
205
Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom