Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had sent a prayer request last month because I work in sales and on full commission. My sales have dropped significantly for the past two months and other people have done well. I have not changed anything. I just pray that I don’t have to leave this job that made me very successful to start a...
Replies
13
Views
155
Praying that God will continue to provide for me and my boyfriend. I have been carrying 2 apartment room leases 2 internet bills and 2 phone bills plus groceries and misc things since January while bf was looking for work. Now he had his first day today and we are short 750$ despite all my best...
Replies
9
Views
115
Please pray that my check will come in before the end of the day because I have important bills I need to pay before the day is over. My check often comes so sporadically. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom