Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have asked many times that you pray my husband of ### years would quit drinking. Be forced to quit drinking. He is the most mentally emotionally abusive person when he drinks. He is pure evil. Tonight he took it a step further. I really think I need to divorce him. Please...
Replies
9
Views
116
Please pray my husband would stop drinking. By whatever means. His health his heart but please make him stop. I can’t deal with his mean hateful heart when he drinks or how he drinks in response to everything. I deserve better than this. I am not perfect but he is destroying my life. Help me...
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,409
Messages
16,787,799
Members
648,975
Latest member
Celeyloranard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom