pray for ###

In the name of Jesus I bind that spirit of infirmity and command it go! I speak and release LIFE to his body and restoration of health, for by the stripes of Jesus he is healed. Thank you Lord for sending your word and healing him. Amen.
Amen
 
I just said a prayer for your ###, ###. I will pray for the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, and give him the relief he needs. May He surround him with His constant love and care in the days ahead.
 
Heavenly Father, may you heal your child and bless him with good health. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is incarcerated in ### and is a gang member but not an active gang member. He was raised in the country and pressured into a lifestyle but is a respectful young man.
Replies
12
Views
236
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
10
Views
116
Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom