Hebrews 6:14 Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you. Friend, I pray for God's protection over ###. May God comfort and greatly bless ### with all of her spiritual, mental, and physical needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.

Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Friend, I pray for God's protection over ###. May God comfort and greatly bless ### with all of her spiritual, mental, and physical needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Friend, I pray for God's protection over ###. May God comfort and greatly bless ### with all of her spiritual, mental, and physical needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
Thanks so much for your prayers. God bless you and yours.
 
Pray with me my daughter friend ### is going through some problems and want to commit suicide. Here ### rape her when she was a child and others male in her family also rape her. She really need prayers.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray with me my daughter friend ### is going through some problems and want to commit suicide. Here ### rape her when she was a child and others male in her family also rape her. She really need prayers.
I pray that the Lord will cast out the demon of darkest from her.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
117
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
146
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day. Lord, I pray that she will see how her action is very hurtful. I pray that she will be grateful and thankfuly for har jobs and her supportive family. Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly who has no biblical...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom