Pray for ### who is having ...

Word of God says I am the Lord who heals you
Dear God remember ### in your HOLY PRESENCE and TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her and let your MIGHTY HAND come on her and HEAL her completely let every swelling GO OUT of her body RIGHT NOW I PROCLAIM complete HEALING to her and let your NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who are having trouble releasing any past shame or hurt that they have been afflicted by other's mistreatment, and Lord turn around their circumstances - restore their minds and deliver them from any mental loop patterns that are keeping them stuck or bound in Jesus'...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
393
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom