Pray for ### to heal fast ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ for me that I heal super fast and my arms and teeth heal without infection or scaring , I’m very worried if I get an infection or scaring , I’ve been for a year most at home not leaving due to my husband passing away a year ago , I’m...
Replies
11
Views
208
I'm on my ### day of fasting. I am ### days away from completing the 40 day fast. The problem is my mom is making statements about me going to the hospital or she might take me to the mental hospital because I'm not eating. In my overall fasting journey, I went from ###ibs to ###ibs. Then during...
Replies
8
Views
186
You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom