Pray for ###, to give her clarity ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for continued peace and clarity. Have a hard time turning of the mind its like an engine just runs and runs. Try taking thoughts captive but its a struggle
Replies
13
Views
193
I feel so tired, that i need energy and clarity from God, strenght from God, intellegence and everything so God will make me better person and could handle the pressure in my life. And i heal from everything that make me sick.
Replies
10
Views
269
I have a MASSIVE and important exam in ### days, and I really need to be very focused and productive today. I pray in Jesus name for clarity of mind, concentration and efficiency. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom