Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### & ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### & ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking as many people as I can to intercede on behalf of my Marriage, my husbands faith, and my faith. That my husband would be humbled and do a full turn back to God and the covenant he made to God when we married. That the scales would be removed from his eyes and ears and his heart would...
Replies
10
Views
49
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
179
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom