Pray for ### that Mr. ### should ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for ### that Mr. ### should pay back money for groundnuts he took from him owing to MK###,###.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband be ok. He is not answering his phone, and he should have been home from overnight shift by now. Please dont let anything be wrong and him home soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
209
Should I still pray for the person who betrayed me as if I were no one. They promised me incident that they would come for me from this women's shelter on the morrow Oct 3rd. In my heart of hearts I can not believe how I was betrayed and faithful maybe foolishly still hope they come through. I...
Replies
11
Views
57
Pray for the two roommates the Filipino man Mr. ### and his African roommate Mr. ### to be peaceful and stop harassing their other roommates and neighbors in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom