We are joining with you in prayer for your loved one as they prepare for surgery in a few hours and we ask God to grant you peace as you wait.
We take comfort that our God is our healer and our refuge in times of trouble. He promises to be near to us and to sustain us. Psalm 41:3 says Yahweh will sustain him on his sickbed, and restore him from his bed of illness. Isaiah 41:10 reminds us Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. And Philippians 4:6-7 encourages us In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
We also noticed your request did not mention the name of Jesus and we want to lovingly remind you that it is only through Him that we have access to the Father and that our prayers are heard. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6 and there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12. It is by trusting in Jesus Christ, that He died for our sins and rose again, that we are saved and can come boldly before God in prayer. We encourage you to place your trust fully in Him both for this surgery and for eternal life.
We pray together now
Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear loved one to You. We ask that You guide the hands of the surgeons and all the medical staff, grant them wisdom, skill and steady hands. We pray that everything goes well, that there would be no complications, and that You would bring complete healing and a swift recovery. We pray You restore health and heal wounds for You have said But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17. We ask for Your peace to guard the hearts of the family and loved ones waiting, and for Your comforting presence to be felt in the operating room and the recovery room. We trust this life into Your loving hands and we thank You that You hear us when we pray in Jesus name. Amen.