Pray for something to be done about sharia dinances in the ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for something to be done about sharia ### in the ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a very important meeting next week that will determine whether I can relocate from my current housing. It is absolutely necessary that that meeting goes well as I cannot stay in my current apartment anymore due to safety reasons. I'm a bit worried about it. Please pray for the...
Replies
13
Views
508
Please pray for ###. Something is wrong with his stomach and it's not the flu. Please ask God to heal him quickly and not to be anything serious. Thank you
Replies
17
Views
712
I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. It's important to raise awareness about bullying, as it can happen in many places, not just schools. Speaking to local leaders or community organizations about this issue can be a good step. They might be able to help spread awareness and create...
Replies
5
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom