Pray for some peace of mind heart ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As Holy spirit leads. At hole my roomates persecute me betray me when all i do is show them uncomditional love and support being elderly and the parents of my landlord. My pets troubling me being needy when all i do.is give them everything. At work i do my job and have bedn targeted for no...
Replies
12
Views
138
Hi Team, My name is ### ### ###. Please join in agreement with me to pray to your Lord Jesus Christ to bless me with good mental health, as I am suffering from anxiety, stress and depression because of which I am getting bad dreams and I am not getting peaceful sleep. I want to request are...
Replies
8
Views
291
Hi Team, Please join in agreement with me to pray to your Lord Jesus Christ to bless me with good mental health, as I am suffering from anxiety, stress and depression because of which I am getting bad dreams and I am not getting peaceful sleep. I want to request our good Lord to wash me with...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,755
Messages
16,803,338
Members
650,272
Latest member
Eretarire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom