Pray For ###'s Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God would remove demonic tormentors this week as I just had surgery and need to rest. I need them gone in Jesus’ name.
Replies
12
Views
186
LIFE IN MY NEW WORLD KINGDOM IM A QUEEN IM TREATED LIKE A QUEEN I CAN BE HAPPY NOW MIRACLESS I CAN B HAPPY MY NEW START IS A GREAT BLESSING FOR ME. LIFE IN IM NOT BEING USED TO AFFEND EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY THATS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET TO BE WITH SOMEONE GREATLY. THATS A GOOD THING. .LIFE IN I...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom