Vinemere

Prayer Partner
Pray for my health. I have been suffering from weakness and unhealthy stool passing (IBS). Always my hands and legs are feeling numb and shaking. Feeling like anemic. Due to this I'm mentally disturbed and feel irritated with family and not able to do work.

Physically and mentally feeling ill, Jesus has to strengthen me and give me good health and strength. And expecting to gain weight.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mum, ###. I have discovered that she has early onset of dementia. She has a lot of unhealthy life style choices that I struggle to communicate to her properly for I am unwell mentally myself. Please pray that she may start planning her week around Church on Sunday, that she...
Replies
11
Views
146
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
145
He is suffering from nausea and dizziness
Replies
5
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom