Pray For ###'s health and financial provision for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Humble Prayer Warrior
Update on my yesterday's prayer request (see below):

I seem to feel better today (thank you for your prayers) but my husband's symptoms are progressing - he is in pain :(. Please keep him in your prayers and ask the Lord to stop the symptoms and strengthen him; also to relieve his stress and anxiety due to our financial troubles - may the Lord provide us with more income as we are struggling to pay our bills, may we get new customers for our photography business who would be interested in our services and products.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please pray for God's healing hand on my husband - he's been under a tremendous amount of stress due to our financial problems and it's taking its toll on his immunity. May the Lord protect him from illness, strengthen him and take away the symptoms he is experiencing now. Please also pray for me as I am feeling under the weather as well: may the Lord protect me from a full blown illness, especially sinus infection that I tend to suffer from frequently. We both need a good night sleep to gain strength."
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
463
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
138
Please pray for me I need finacial provision and favor and may the Lord shield me and protect me from all evil
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom