Pray for revival and renewal in ### and that ### be###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for revival and renewal in ### and that ### be saved and delivered, that God show him the effects of his rule and the consequences and ### that the scales of religion be removed from their eyes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is my first time on here by recommendation of a loved one. So firstly, I want to say how refreshing it is to see a community committed to doing the Lord's work. Thank you Father for allowing me to find such a place, I'm grateful for your grace over my life. I'm seeking help in prayer for my...
Replies
6
Views
107
Praying for revival renewal rededication newness of life in my family and community for hearts to turn fully to God
Replies
10
Views
354
Please pray that God would renew my strength, remove the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been carrying, and give me peace in my mind. Pray that He would strengthen my faith, protect me from spiritual attacks, and help me have the strength and clarity to function each day. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom