SylviaV

Prayer Warrior
Requesting prayers for peace of mind. This is my second week on my new position at work. There is a lot to do and learning something new every day. I’m praying 🙏🏽 I can get through all my new challenges. I don’t know why but I’m scared. I keep telling myself this is not an accident...I deserve this! I’m a working bee 🐝 & I love to work. This is meant to be and I’m so grateful for this opportunity but all these doubts are driving me nuts. I can’t even sleep lol I believe, this is a blessing from God, he’s working in my life. Please help me pray 🙏🏽 for peace of mind. I keep telling myself one day at a time and one task at a time. May God bless us all💙.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister who looking for a job but not received any job & interviews & please for me to get a job & to have peace of mind, some of things in mind hurting a lot.
Replies
13
Views
82
Replies
11
Views
209
I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom