Pray For Peace And Rest For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familymom

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is in jail. My children are young adults but are still our children. They are wonderful people. We have been bombarded since he's been in jail with difficult stressful things to deal with that affect his time in jail. We work tirelessly but are miserable and in despair. We are physically ill trying to deal with these issues. We need prayers for divine intervention that his father's business deal is quickly and successfully executed. We pray to God for the help that has come from a very unexpected person. God knows the intricacies of our needs. Pray for His grace and mercy and His intervention to successfully and quietly end these extraneous nightmares that my family may have some peace while still trying to survive waiting out his jail time. Thanks to God for people who pray for us and that God hears and answers our prayers now. Thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers no cancer and for a friend also getting similar symptoms IJN We pray Lord mercy on us heal and bless our day Jesus, amen
Replies
12
Views
402
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, calm my mind, and lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, granting me His peace and rest so I can function and walk through today faithfully.
Replies
6
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom