Pray for our house to sell

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
67
Lord, I’m shattered—### months of screaming into silence. I’m ###, exhausted, empty. This is my final breath of prayer. Send a buyer TODAY—not tomorrow. I’m on my knees, gasping. Don’t turn away now. Move mountains. Sell our house. Save what’s left of me. I have no more tears. PLEASE, GOD, NOW...
Replies
8
Views
119
I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom