Pray for our house as a wall ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus, thank you for everything you do for your children lord. I request you to please listen to this prayer and answer it at your perfect will and time lord. Please bless this family so they have an undisturbed shelter and jobs which help them survive good lord Jesus.. please bless the family so they can proper lord and sing praise to u lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen 🙏
 
Pray for our house as a wall beside is collapsed and so is our house in danger and also pray for ### and ###'s to get job since ### years we are jobless
I can not imagine. So sorry to hear. I pray for your peace and He will rescue you in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
171
Help me Jesus to rebuild my house it has collapsed in rain.help me to get financial help at the earliest..hold us in ur arms save us from all distress.sickness.diseases, infections.my leg has been badly hurt please help me to get out this pain and get relief.Send us financial help so that we can...
Replies
10
Views
210
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom