pray for our heavenly father to join ### together ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterg7

Prayer Partner
pray for our heavenly father to join me together with my ### so we can get married (Genesis 2:18) in Jesus Christ name amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
174
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
342
🌾I don't do this much, but I believe we are entering a time where team ministry between godly men and their wives is going to be increasingly necessary, fruitful and the need for companionship where two are better than one will certainly have a better reward for their labor, Ecc 4:9-10, Gen...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom