Pray for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for ### as he is going through this difficult time of bad anxiety.

We have continued to lift him up before the Lord, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His peace upon him and calm his heart and mind. We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will guard him with the peace that surpasses all understanding as promised in Phil 4:7, that he will cast all his anxiety on Him because He cares for him according to 1 Pet 5:7, and that he will know the comfort and rest that Jesus gives.

We are trusting God with you for his healing and peace. If your request was answered and he has found relief from his anxiety, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and he is still struggling, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Ac unit started short cycling I have a home warranty that will repair or replace my unit up to 15,000$. But I’m nervous my claim my get denied if replacing the unit was the case. I’d like to ask for anxiety relief and to work things in my family favor. I know I need to start having better...
Replies
13
Views
169
Please pray I will pass my exam. I am really worried about it. I didn’t sleep well at all because of my anxiety. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
98
Please please, help and strengthen ### to have vibrant health restored! Please God hear our fervent prayer, and restore her health! Help her mind and heart to be strong and stable instead of her current state of fear and anxiety. Please Please show your love and strength in her behalf!!!!
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom