Pray for my ###

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord I pray for ###. I especially pray that the loan comes through for him so he can balance everything he is responsible for. I pray that he does not resume gambling with that money. I pray for this in the name of God and I claim it in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen
 
Lord I pray for ###. I especially pray that the loan comes through for him so he can balance everything he is responsible for. I pray that he does not resume gambling with that money. I pray for this in the name of God and I claim it in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

###, I pray with you. May our God bless your petition. I pray that our Heavenly Father would bless ### with all of his needs. May our Lord guide ### and grant him victory over all challenges that he may face. I pray that the Lord would protect ### from all evil, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are facing serious financial difficulties caused by my father ###’s struggles with mental health, gambling, and repeated poor decisions. My mother ### works incredibly hard, but my father’s debts and choices continue to affect all of us. Please pray that God gives...
Replies
9
Views
178
Dearly beloved Prayer Intercessors, I greet you in the beautiful and unchanging Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. There are many people who are busy gambling either online with the Lotto or at the gambling casinos. Gambling is driven by greed, which God hates and He views gambling as a...
Replies
7
Views
225
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom