Pray for my ### who is on bed with ### problem. Pray for me I'm ### talking ### alone and not get any ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Right now I am talking with a guy and he's ### years old and I'm ### years old we both are Christian and we both have a healthy relationship with Christ and we want to build each other up in Jesus but my dad which is not Christian at all is trying to ruin what me and him have because my dad is a...
Replies
8
Views
273
Lord pls forgive me I'm talking bad because the person ### don't like is in my room pls remove her I will be ok I won't talk itself bad about her I need peace Lord amen
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom