Pray for my ### who is depressed. ...

Dadria

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since ### last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since October last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
Gracious loving Heavenly Father I pray for this sister who is depressed and having problems at her place of work. Lord give her deliverance and healing in the name of Lord Jesus and bless her with sound mind and good health. Bless her with a good job. Above all give her desire to cleave unto thee for everything. I rebuke all unclean spirits to leave her and go in the name of Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

Heavenly Father I pray that You would intervene in this matter. I pray that you would deliver ###'s sister from all of her sicknesses and troubles, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a prayer request for my sister ###. My sister's husband ### is troubling her mentally and emotionally a lot. ### is very depressed. He keeps raising questions all the time about every matter. He is very suspicious. He makes all kinds of accusations. Because of all these things, my sister...
Replies
9
Views
184
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom