Pray for my ### who is depressed. ...

Pray daily reading the Bible
Psalm 51,91,121, Lord retrieve ### from depression and relieve from the clutches of Satan Amen
 
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since October last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since October last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to protect her from every evil and help her to overcome all the troubles. Give peace and Joy in her life. In Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since ### last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
I prayed for the healing of your sister and all those suffering from depression, in Jesus mighty name, Amen 🙏
 
Pray for my sister who is depressed. She has been having problems in her working areas, now she is at home since ### last year, developing mental challenges and is possessed like. She flees from family prayers.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a prayer request for my sister ###. My sister's husband ### is troubling her mentally and emotionally a lot. ### is very depressed. He keeps raising questions all the time about every matter. He is very suspicious. He makes all kinds of accusations. Because of all these things, my sister...
Replies
9
Views
184
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom