Pray for my total Covid recovery

Anonymous

Beloved of All
While I thank You for keeping me in my prayers, a sinner like me, God has bestowed signs of hope in my life. Continue to pray for my total recovery. Remember You are in my prayers always.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you in Jesus name. May he grant you peace, joy n love
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
12
Views
126
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
116
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom