Pray for my ### to be healed ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain and give you the relief you need. Peace and blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in the hunchback is gone from me healed I can be attractive greatly…Greatly into existence life in my stomach ISNT upset nausea no more burning stomach not in Gods will…Life in I get a windfall of miracles breakthrus greatly in my finances some kind of miracle and a I can afford my own home...
Replies
12
Views
213
abndfmaiyl and slavaiton.i worship image sonline ( eventhguh i###.i od not know how ot repent of this. i ask God toforgive me for provid emyneedds andhelp emwitthis cancer dehdration pelasetake away the tcancer please take away thishell form my body. pelase im severely dehydrate.di odtn wanto...
Replies
11
Views
130
LIFE IN MY COLOR IS HEALED GREATLYYY NO MORE SCORPION STING TAIL USED AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN RECYCLING ♻️ ALWAYS WORKS GREATLY FOR ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS EVEN NO WORRIES TODAY IS A GOOD DAYYYYY..LIFE IN I GET A MIRACLE I GET A HOME TO IWN PAID IN FULL LIES ABOUT ME R GONE...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,692
Messages
16,802,186
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom