Wylabon

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my Job. This is ### from ###, ###. Due to lack of my earnings I can't be able to run my family expenses more than ### months. I am in critical situation. I am in treatment with dog bite and health issues such as hypertension. Please pray for me brothers and sisters.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


###, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over every point of your petition. May God bless you abundantly, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Pray for my Job. This is ### from ###, ###. Due to lack of my earnings I can't be able to run my family expenses more than ### months. I am in critical situation. I am in treatment with dog bite and health issues such as hypertension. please pray for me brothers and sisters.
I prayed for you in Jesus' name
 
I can certainly understand the challenges you are facing, ###. Be certain that the Lord cares for you. I just said a prayer, asking Him to work in your circumstances and open doors for you to find work. May He touch you with His healing hand, provide for you and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5).
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
12
Views
208
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
339
Please pray for my sister ### who is in ### in critical condition.lord Jesus heal her in your name
Replies
13
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,055
Members
650,906
Latest member
Elaewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom