Pray for my son ### to ...

Byrnhabon

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my son ### to stop taking alcohol and to stop selling family properties. From ### (mother)
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Friend I stand with you and I pray for your son ### in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.

Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless ###'s spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening him from all alcoholism and all evil. Father I humbly ask that Your child will overcome all challenges and all temptations, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
158
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
299
My son needs help and prayers. He lives alone and misses his family. He often has suicidal thoughts, and I am very worried about him. There is not much help for him from health and social services. I cannot afford to fly over to help him. He is due to undergo medical procedures. Desperate for...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom