AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I pray for all my neighbors and their troubles. We are all different people, fortunate to have a roof over our heads. Let everyone recognize that this is a blessing. Let them learn to live together harmoniously and be able to overlook the insignificant things. Lord I pray for those having more serious problems that they all learn to have more consideration in their heart towards each other. Let each recognize the things they are doing that are inappropriate or hurtful to those living around them. I pray for those in restless and dangerous living situations. Please bring peace and safety into those homes. I pray this request and claim it in Jesus name and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father I pray for all my neighbors and their troubles. We are all different people, fortunate to have a roof over our heads. Let everyone recognize that this is a blessing. Let them learn to live together harmoniously and be able to overlook the insignificant things. Lord I pray for those having more serious problems that they all learn to have more consideration in their heart towards each other. Let each recognize the things they are doing that are inappropriate or hurtful to those living around them. I pray for those in restless and dangerous living situations. Please bring peace and safety into those homes. I pray this request and claim it in Jesus name and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
Thank you for your prayer Brother ###. God bless you always!
 
Heavenly Father I pray for all my neighbors and their troubles. We are all different people, fortunate to have a roof over our heads. Let everyone recognize that this is a blessing. Let them learn to live together harmoniously and be able to overlook the insignificant things. Lord I pray for those having more serious problems that they all learn to have more consideration in their heart towards each other. Let each recognize the things they are doing that are inappropriate or hurtful to those living around them. I pray for those in restless and dangerous living situations. Please bring peace and safety into those homes. I pray this request and claim it in Jesus name and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
Amen! Gratitude and Peace, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
92
My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
178
He is suffering from nausea and dizziness
Replies
5
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom