Pray for my niece ### ###, she fell ...

Pray for my niece ###, she fell last week and hurt herself. Her car was hit by a tractor trailer truck over 2 years ago and she has fallen twice in the last month or so. Her legs may have gone out from her causing her to fall. Please pray for her. Thank you and God bless you!
In Jesus name I Prayed, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece, ###. She is only ###. She is in the hospital right now and is needing all the prayers and angels surrounding her sweet little body as she tries to get over this. I am asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
595
She failed for the past ### terms, she is not a stupid, she wrote grade ### I am very worried as her mother is working as a domestic earning small amount to survive, so warriors I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for a miracle my name is ### from ###
Replies
8
Views
385
Please pray for my niece ###. She is having pain in her right arm, unable to raise it. Salvation and deliverance for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Repentance for ###, ###, ###, ###. Total healing for ###. Amen
Replies
4
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom