Pray for my neighbor ### ### ###

My neighbor children are doing good pray for them as they bury their mom tomorrow 2/2/19 Saturday
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
204
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please Lord, let your healing power touch the son of my neighbor, he has been critically ill for too long. In Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
285
Lord, give them good heart and salvation I PRAY FOR THIS IN Jeses name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom