Pray for my mother tomorrow is her ###

Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My 2yrs old niece ### doesn't wanto sleep, she's playing whole night, not letting her father also to sleep allmost mid morning now. In my country we're traveling back to Home. My brother ### he has to drive on the way . If we don't sleep well now at morning time it'll be tiresome and sleepy...
Replies
11
Views
136
Dear heavenly father I need some people of God to agree with me in prayer my heart is heavy right now I had a vascular conclusion in my nose and I'm needing the blood to start flowing again and the pain to subside first of all in Jesus name secondly father God I know that by Jesus Stripes I'm...
Replies
10
Views
308
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom