pray for my ### marriage I don't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
114
please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
144
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,303
Messages
16,821,007
Members
651,314
Latest member
Prutormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom