Pray for my marriage and I'm worried about my ### year old son

Dear Prayer Team,

My marriage has been out of wack for over three weeks now. My husband over three weeks ago read a paper concerning covid and vaccine. He told me that if there are concentration camps, then he's not moving to Florida.
I told him I'm not moving there. He thinks I said that I'm not moving anywhere with him. Since then, he's been totally out of wack. We haven't been affectionate for over three weeks now. Pray for healing in my marriage, my husband's name is ### and mine is ###. He might also lose his job if he doesn't get the vaccine. He won't get it. I told him that he needs help and his son also thinks he needs help. My son, ###, has one more year of university left and I'm pretty sure he's moving out. He feels anxious when he's at home. I pray that things will be ok. I'm very stressed and worried.
Lord please step into this family and destroy whatever Satan had planted to cause problems in Jesus' name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A request for a prophecy regarding an upcoming exam. The specific dates have been redacted.
Replies
8
Views
176
I'm worried about my exam results. Guys please pray for me. I know your prayers will heal me. I believe in God that I will get good marks.
Replies
7
Views
1K
Dear Prayer Team, please pray for my husband ###, He has been out of wack for about 5 1/2 weeks. He's obsessed with covid, concentration camps, vaccine, etc... He's not getting the vaccine and will most likely lose his job. I prayer for reconciliation in the marriage, he told me he wanted to...
Replies
12
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom