Pray for my job and ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
132
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
112
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom