pray for my ###. I have debts which ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not working and I am a single mother with so much debt to pay. I need immediate money to pay 2m
Replies
14
Views
145
Please kindly pray for my debts...tomorrow I should pay my bills...but still I don't have money to pay my bills please...pray...In Jesus name I received money...amen amen amen amen amen amen amen...
Replies
10
Views
198
Hello, my name is ###. I have depression. I got into debt. My wife lost her child when she was pregnant. I ask you to pray that I can earn money to pay off all my debts and get my life back on track I'm going through a hard time; God has abandoned my family. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,420
Messages
16,822,530
Members
651,372
Latest member
Broimaruurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom