Pray for my husband is ### and ...

Hi, friend. It must have been tough on you to assume responsibilities at home owing to your husband's addiction to alcohol and smoking. Be assured of my prayers for you and your husband, asking the Lord to free him from the hold these addictions have on his life. May God fill your home with His peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
209
I need prayer for comfort closer I feel so lonely now that my husband of ,### yrs is gone I just don't know what to do. I pray but I still feel empty. ###
Replies
13
Views
241
Please pray that if it is God's will my husband ### will have less work stress and that he won't lose his job. Also please pray for my son ### to be happy and healthy and to please ask God to let me hear him laugh tonight. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. ###
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom