Pray for my husband ### he a good ...

Greshondi

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my husband, he is a good man but he goes sleeping with prostitutes. He has confessed three times but he keeps repeating the same mistake. What should I do to leave or to pray for him, because I have prayed for him but nothing is happening?
 
Pray for my husband he a good man but he goes sleeping with prostitutes he has confessed three times but he keeps repeating the same mistake what should I do to leave or to pray for him coz Have prayed for him but nothing is happening
I pray for this in Jesus name amen
 
Pray for my husband he a good man but he goes sleeping with prostitutes he has confessed three times but he keeps repeating the same mistake what should I do to leave or to pray for him coz Have prayed for him but nothing is happening
I have prayed for your husband. May Jesus bind up the demon in him and cast it out! Let him be healed and repent to God. In Jesus Name amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He has blackouts and alot of body pains. He has been unemployed for 3 years due to a fall at work. Finances at home is blocked.
Replies
12
Views
186
Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
72
Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
13
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom