Pray for my healing!

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
158
Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
157
Greeting kindly pray that we may be blessed with a child.it has been 8 years and now it is cauing us a strain.Moreover also put my mother ### in prayers,currently suffering from arthritis,diabetes,high blood pressure and her lungs has water and heart has issues. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom