Pray for my Financial breakthrough, I...

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional everlasting love. Jesus Thank You for being my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress that I can lean and depend upon. Jesus Thank You for being my light in the darkness, my refuge, and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
143
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
84
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom