Pray For My Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter naroowilliam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naroowilliam

Guest
Dear

pray request team and members please pray for my coming son and my family

my Mrs. have 7 month pregnancy so please pray for my son. and my children.
 
Lord, you are our creator and you are the one who gives us life. Dear Lord I commit this family into your able hands. Please let the new one be brought safely under your mighty protection. All the glory and honour will be yours. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father,pray for my family.some people ( ###, ###,###,###,###,###,###, ###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###( ###), ) doing koodothram, pooja, kaivisham, mandravadham, aabhicharam against me and my family.
Replies
9
Views
120
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
173
Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom