Pray for my family to have real peace. Peace in their

Sean k

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my family to have real peace. Peace in their minds, hearts, and souls. Peace in our home. Please, I pray for a real breakthrough and a full recovery from any vivid dream or pure O and anxiety/social anxiety disorder. I am set free through HIM who loves me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is so much ongoing conflict in my family due to past trauma. We cannot find peace or happiness. I am struggling to cope. I want all of us to get on well and for the constant arguments and fighting to stop. Please pray for us.
Replies
11
Views
170
Dear Prayer Community, I am reaching out because I am feeling deeply overwhelmed, exhausted, and in need of spiritual strength. Since lost my father a few years ago, I have been doing my best to take care of my household and my mother, who is currently unwell. We are currently living in a...
Replies
8
Views
100
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,914
Members
648,463
Latest member
Prolarmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom