Pray For My Family, The ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter delacerda4@aol.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delacerda4@aol.com

Guest
I pray that my family and I find our way back to the Lord's house. We are still having financial problems and my ### hasn't talked to me. I pray that ### finds her way back home to us. But with God all is possible, so please pray for my family, pray that my husband passes his certification to get a better paying job and that my son has a wonderful year at school with no problems with his grades and my daughter ### does excellent as well in school. Thank you, my brothers and sisters, God bless.
 
Jesus loves you my dear. Just keep praying and know that even though it tarries, Jesus is still watching over you. He who has started a good work in you will take you through to the very end. Jesus is Lord, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
74
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom