Pray for my family problems

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation. My brother isn't going to...
Replies
9
Views
168
Hey today again I came here because I'm tired god tired of everything, family decision,they think that every thing is easy just only we don't study as I post before that I'm preparing for jceceb exam many courses so , now exam date has come out and I'm very afraid of what to do coz I had not...
Replies
15
Views
301
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation (but as I have a dog now...
Replies
9
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom