Pray for my church to be full ...

Pray for my church to be full of the presence of the Lord and that our pastor will be full of the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray that lost souls will come in and find Jesus. Amen
 
Praise God! I prayed for your requests, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Father I join in asking this for their church, ours and all churches gathering in Spirit and in Truth. I also ask for the salvation of all unsaved. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With the unequally yoked couple, I have not said anything. I had a tiny gap of a chance to say something, but I didn't. I don't know what to say or even how to say it. It feels like the pressure builds up when thinking about holding someone accountable, especially as I'm a quiet person, not...
Replies
10
Views
219
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
246
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I also need to talk to my pastor about baptism maybe...
Replies
10
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,581
Messages
16,789,928
Members
649,149
Latest member
Gloyrurdior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom