Pray for my career I'm so confused ...

Haveroki

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my career I'm so confused I can't see the right path of my life. Pray for my marriage I want to get married, Father, let me get a good match.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord of ### is the right person who will stay with ###. Please lord let her be. Otherwise please let her go now itself without hurting us both. In the name of lord almighty I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
299
My dad is out of ventilator. He is breathing better with oxygen. I am so confused why the Doctors keep telling us he can't come home yet, he still needs to be hospitalized in comfort care. We can see that my Dad is fighting so hard for his life. He can understand and communicate with us. Doctor...
Replies
12
Views
401
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
8
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom