PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE A LOT RICHER BETTER QUALITY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE A LOT RICHER BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE IN EVERY WAY IN EVERY AREA IN JESUS NAME S
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
FATHER YOU HEAR THIS REQUEST, WOULD YOU ANSWER IT PLEASE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would help me move to a better place, a new place with better quality of life. A peaceful, less stressful place. An affordable place. Better environment all together. Thankyou.
Replies
8
Views
183
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
352
This person is a misfit for us, always disrespects and has no respect for self and has low quality of life and refuses to get the help they need, feel the Lord has his vengeance on them. ###.
Replies
6
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom